عنوان مقاله [English]
The purpose of the present study is to review the measures of political powers to sustain and develop their control and also explain Islamic and Qur'anic models in this regard. To this aim, the measures of divine leaders in a religious society in terms of the political and social power of relative Qur'anic statements were researched using descriptive analysis. The results indicated that the word of God and tradition of divine prophets have provided the society with some guidelines including endurance and perseverance, scientific knowledge, consultation with experts, and avoidance of unethical and inhumane ways so the community as well as influential natural and legal persons can use divine references and methods such as creating attraction and effective penetration in the political power. Divine leaders have used sufficient power with respect to the principle and diagram of power and completed their management using political behavior as the source of power, rationality as the capacity of power, and prudence as the effect of power, and ultimately, reformed and handled society. They have introduced themselves as the best model for humanity with regard to their high power in bringing change to their environment. Therefore, we can use the method of divine leaders as an Islamic and religious model to manage society.
قرآن کریم. ترجمه مهدی الهی قمشه ای و ترجمه مکارم شیرازی و ترجمه حسین انصاریان.
10. مجلسی، محمدباقر (1403ق). بحارالانوار. لبنان، بیروت: دار احیاء التراث العربی ج68.
11. مورگنتائو، هانس یواکیم (1397). سیاست میان ملتها تلاش در راه قدرت و صلح. ترجمه حمیرا مشیرزاده. تهران: انتشارات وزارت امور خارجه.
12. Aron, Raymond (2003). Peace and war a theory of international relations. Daniel J. Mahoney & Brian C. Anderson, Researcher. London and Newyork: Routledge, Taylor & Francis Group.
13. Conte, Antonio, & Burchill, Robert (2009). Defining Civil and Political Rights (The Jurisprudence of the United Nations Human Rights Committee). Farnham, United Kingdom: Ashgate.
14. Hearn, Jonathan (2014). On the social evolution of power to over. Journal of Political Power, Vol. 7 (2), P.175-191.
15. Russell, Bertrand (1970). Power A new social analysis. London and Newyork: Routledge Classics.
16. Shokri, Mehdi (2017). What is Political Power? An Approach to the theory of Political Consciousness and Integrated Concept of Power). Arts and Social Sciences Journal, Vol.8, No.(3), P.2-8.