عنوان مقاله [English]
The category of justice and just governance is one of the important matters of political philosophy that tries to establish just community from the old communities to this day. This basically matters in the Islamic-Iranian thought. The present article by taking advantage of life world and normative theory raised this question that what are the organizing and strong components of just governance? We claim that we can present a more complete idea of governance in the case of incorporation and concurrency taken from the Islamic-Iranian life world and at the same time, improving difficulties of governance; this idea is based on three topics: 1. Iranshahr origin of just governance; 2. Components of fair-minded Shiite governance; 3. Component of service governance of the Islamic revolution. This paper has been written based on the conceptual framework of “life world” descriptively and analytically.
21. Dallmayer, fred (1981) Beyond Dogma and Dospair: Toward a Critical phenomenology of politics, Notre Dame: university of Notre Dame.
22. Habermas, jurgen (1974) theory and practice, Boston. Boston press.
23. Husserl, Edmund (1970), The Crisis of European and Transcendental Phenamenology, Northwerstern University Press.
24. Dallmayer, fred (1981) Beyond Dogma and Dospair: Toward a Critical phenomenology of politics, Notre Dame: university of Notre Dame.
25. Lioyd, E.C (1982) Aristotle: The Growth and structure of his thoughts, cambride university press.
26. Rawls, john (1973) A theory of justice, combridge: Harward university press.